Please review the below information thoroughly and use this form page to submit a completed document.
STANDARDS COMMITTEE PETITION
Important: Do not attempt to fill out the form in your browser. Download the blank .PDF and then fill out the form in your local .PDF viewer, saving frequently to avoid data loss. Attempting to fill out the form in your browser will cause issues.
- Petitions are for College of Liberal Arts and Sciences majors only.
- The petitioning process can take 4-8 weeks from date of submission during Fall or Spring semesters. Summer petitions may take longer.
- Incomplete petitions will be returned without review.
- The ASU General Catalog is the governing document for all policies and rules.
- If you have any questions about the petitioning process, contact the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Office of Student and Academic Programs at 480-965-6506
- Use this form when requesting any of the following:
- Return to a previous catalog year
- Substitute University General Studies
- Substitute the College Second Language or Mathematics Proficiency Requirement
- Substitute the College Graduation Requirements
- Repeat a course for the 4th time or more
Submit your petition(s)