Professor Zhongju Zhang (W. P. Carey School of Business) and Prof. Daoqin Tong (School of Geographical Sciences and Urban Planning) seek two CIS Research Aides to help with survey design, data collection, and data analysis about the attitudes and behavioral implications in the new era of shared mobility (e.g., shared bicycles, scooters), a project funded by the U.S. Department of Transportation.
$12.91 - $15.00 per hour; DOE
- Assist faculty in research projects.
- Be able to work online.
This classification is limited to teaching/research aide type work or those positions requiring highly specialized skills and/or technical knowledge.
- Experience in survey design and data analysis.
- Ability to work and think independently.
- Strong communication skills.
- Familiarity with dockless bike (or scooter) sharing services.
- Interest in shared mobility and transportation issues.
11-November-2019, 3:00 pm